Wednesday, April 27, 2005

What is WHAT THE HELL, Alex?

This Looks Like Fun although the future of this blog, my sleep, food, TV, and all other basic human functions are in jeopardy of going on hold for the next 5 or 6 months.

I've actually already started putting some stuff down for this. Just some random ideas/ areas I could tackle. I also made a list (I like making lists) of people I should contact and use as a resource. Consider yourself very blessed should you be one of those people as I hold them all in high-regard, and should I go on to the next level (World Domination), they will serve as my panel of power.

I enjoy the writing, and the blogging; if I should decide to do this (which I am 90% sold that I will in-fact give it a shot) I might just turn the blog into a feedback forum where I would post sketches/ ideas and get some harsh, harsh words thrown back at me. Wait ... that's not very smart considering that from 2,000+ page hits, I have something like 3 comments (and 2 of them are my own).

In other news, my cable bill arrived yesterday ... great! except for the fact that it arrived OPENED (someone opened it, the company didn't forget to 'lick' the envelope ... this was actualy a torn-open envelope). Why even bother getting it to me? Things like that will just make me more paranoid. Whoever is the culprit of such nasty evil deeds should have just kept the damn thing, maybe even paid it for me. Unless of course they're trying to send some sort of message of intimidation, in which case ... I get it. Loud and Clear, Loud. and. Clear. (FUCK YOU TOO).

Now I can say, with 100% certainty that someone is tampering with my mail (previously the certainty level was 99% but I only based that on a few consecutive months of missing my bathroom reading - No Maxims, Time, Rolling Stone, Spin, Blender, Stuff, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, Vibe and ... InShape women's fitness, that one was thrown in for free).

What's next? A rabbit boiling on my stove top? I seriously just want to move far, far away (maybe to the town where 'The Ring 2' family up and packed-up to) -- I think I would do alright (and would rather be) dealing with THE DEVIL CHILD. If all else fails, I'd at least get some sort of entertainment value from it all.

Note: Watch Dateline NBC tonight (Wednesday) 8pm EST.

2 Comments:

Blogger aNON said...

CORRECTION: The magazine is actually named SHAPE magazine (as opposed to InShape). Just for Disclaiming purposes, for anyone wondering, it was either that or some sort of Maternity/ Nursing magazine. (Baby's Digest)?

5:24 PM  
Blogger aNON said...

Oh Snap! forgot about the whole Dateline thing ... Oh well.

At least I got to watch Janice Dickinson's Full-Facial-Assault on Tyra Banks in a demonstration of how to portray "Passion" in the modeling world. Yum.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blogarama