Monday, April 18, 2005

Building Your Character

Today I will be discussing (or rather preaching) the gospel and teaching all you fools how to live your life the right way and the good way. We will be talking about many things that should be strict regiments of your lifestyles. Such as (but not limited to): drinking milk, eating toast, brushing your teeth (twice daily); walking your dogs (very important) and last but not least remembering to always wipe from front to back and not the other way around (or else Outkast will make a song about how your roses really smell like Poooohoohhhooo).

On second thought, I shouldn't try that on a Monday. This is a different kind of character building. Check for yourself.


(An excerpt):

Anonymous: remember Nafie, I want to be the villain that lives...b/c in every movie, the bad guys end up dead at the end
Anonymous: that's not going to be me
NafieNafie: no baby
NafieNafie: you would never die in my movie
Anonymous: no?
NafieNafie: the LAST shot
Anonymous: oh good
NafieNafie: would be
NafieNafie: you walking away
NafieNafie: towards the moon-lit sky
NafieNafie: with your tight leather pants
NafieNafie: and a smoking gun
Anonymous: I want to be making love w/ you in the last shot...
NafieNafie: hanging from your waist
NafieNafie: lol
Anonymous: the camera is going to show this woman
Anonymous: and everyone is going to think it's the good girl.
Anonymous: but instead, it's me, the villain. Looking dead straight at the camera
Anonymous: the shock is that everyone thought I was dead...
NafieNafie: Oh god
NafieNafie: wow
NafieNafie: I love your creativity
NafieNafie: that's hot
NafieNafie: yes
Anonymous: yeah
NafieNafie: two bodies
NafieNafie: PASSIONATELY intertwined
NafieNafie: and everyone thinks it's miss goody 2 shoes
NafieNafie: and then it's YOU
NafieNafie: the BAD BITCH
NafieNafie: and you stare in the camera
NafieNafie: and then you lift up the nice-girl's DECAPITATED head
NafieNafie: you just sent that broad to H-town
NafieNafie: holy shit
NafieNafie: that would be a SHOCKING scene
Anonymous: H-town?
NafieNafie: Yeah. Heaven (or hell) but she’s “good” so in her case H-town would be Heaven.
Anonymous: I want to be in a dark room...w/ the moonlight beaming at the 2 bodies. The audience knows that it's you...But are wondering who that woman is. Turns out that it's me, the villain...It is I who has seduced you...and as I inhale our intimate moment. I give you a soft kiss and look up right at the camera w/ a smirk

NafieNafie: lol
Anonymous: hahha
Anonymous: hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahha
Anonymous: I’m so stupid
NafieNafie: that's a possibility
Anonymous: hmm...
Anonymous: where are you in your script now?
NafieNafie: I’m not at script level yet
NafieNafie: I’m just writing
NafieNafie: some thoughts
NafieNafie: quite random
Anonymous: oooh
NafieNafie: very dark…
Anonymous: oh
NafieNafie: very deep … demented … and disturbing thoughts
Anonymous: oooh
Anonymous: yes I like that
NafieNafie: hmmm


Ok, so that was fun. Word is bond. 'Nuff said.


Note: Am I the only person who thinks this is the weirdest (and funniest) conversation, Ever. Ha! I wouldn't want it any other way. It might just end up creeping it's way into my 'script'. I L U "Anonymous".

5 Comments:

Blogger aNON said...

If the red and blue didn't give it away, that was a pasted aol Instant Messenger conversation. "Anonymous" is meant to protect the identity of the (not so) innocent.

That's what I do - HELP the (not so) innocent!

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like cybersex

3:56 PM  
Blogger aNON said...

You don't happen to be THE "anonymous" person who's being quoted on this post. Do you?

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh nafie, my on screen sensual chocolate!

Reading your post makes me want to share more of my inputs as to how the ending should be. There's only one true anonymous and that's me. I L U! (hmm..thinking about you and me just makes me want to.. hmm…)

yours truly,

Anonymous-(your twisted, demented villain).

7:11 PM  
Blogger aNON said...

Wow.

Although I must say, that everyone (who knows you) has guessed your identity correctly (within "the first few lines" of the conversation I posted).

I'll take the title of On-Screen sensual chocolate. Thank you.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blogarama