Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's Secret Time

This has got to be the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I've seen this madness dubbed as a 'global community art project' - it's so second grade (in a deeper and more emotional sort of way).

Some of the blog's content is very funny and some is extremely disturbing and some is very sad -- but that's life.

This morning on Culture Shock is a lucky one for those who don't like to read for long periods of time (I'm also like that) and need a "synapsis" on everything. If I ever have subordinates i'll make their lives horrid by asking for a 'report' or a 'summary' on every single thing - Oh yeah ... keep it down to one paragraph.

I'll leave it at that.

Note: This afternoon I will drop my (concocted) PostCard in the mail. I urge everyone who has 5 minutes of boredom at work to follow the instructions on PostSecret and mail in a PostCard inspired and created by otherwise useless office supplies.

3 Comments:

Blogger aNON said...

I recall somewhere in an earlier post mentioning that I had promised not to write about American Idol until my favorite leaves the show.

Unfortunately, last night 20 year old Floridian Vonzell Solomon was sent packing home to settle for 3rd. place.

I just don't have the energy to talk about that show. Everything I want to say has already been said.

So sorry, despite Vonzell's departure ...there will not be a PSYCHO post (as I had previously promised) where I get to go off on American Idol.

Instead I decided to make today about "Glittering Assholes" (That would be me) who appreciate art.

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's truly an amazing site. Thanks for posting that.

10:48 AM  
Blogger aNON said...

Nathan,

Do You have a secret?

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blogarama