Friday, May 20, 2005

Turn Up Your Sound System!

I found this new thing where you can link a Music Video on your jones. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the Music Video play.

So, I'm hereby starting a tradition (Music Video Of The Moment) ... I'll run this and see how it pans out. Additionally, I'll put up a mini-post/comment on the MVOTM... Culture Shock style.

05.20.2005

Shakira "La Tortura" - Dios Mio! I mentioned this video before in an earlier post (I believe I welcomed Shakira back to the scene). Well I must say ... this is such a MOVING song, you can just see "The Torture" in her ... face.

Furthermore, I can't believe Beyonce neglected to (internationally) copyright her signature move. "Uh Oh Uh Oh Uh Oh ... Oh No No."

What? What?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She stole my bucket of Black paint too. Bitch.

10:08 AM  
Blogger aNON said...

Get over it. I don't mean to get nasty -- but she looks better in it than you did. No?

6:41 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Shakira and Beyonce are both hot. I already gave them invitations to visit my anti-zombie compound, but haven't heard back from them yet.
They're probably both very busy.

1:24 PM  
Blogger aNON said...

Keep waiting, you'll hear back from them eventually ... even if it's when Beyonce is all OLD, booty is deflated ... when Shakira is all OLD ... and 'crey-see' like Charo.

The video thing is distracting though. I might have to pull the plug on that little stunt. I'll let this experiment run the course of this week: A new video every weekday.

On a positive note, Christina Milian is now reading my blog.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blogarama